XRAY X12'23 EU SPECS - 1/12 PAN CARKód: 370017
Detailní popis produktu
2023 All-new Features.
- All-new chassis featuring extra forward position for center pivot for improved cornering speed and steering respons.
- Chassis features extra mounting position for the side braces between the front and center position for extra fine tuning of the car flex which improves steering response and cornering speed.
- The chassis is shortened by 3.5mm in front with extra chamfer, which eliminates chassis dragging and improves cornering speed.
- The chassis features 4 positions for the front battery backstop in 2mm steps instead of the groove to prevent the battery stop from moving in hard crashes.
- Rear POD plate features redesigned area of the alu POD plate pivot holder for improved durability of the POD plate.
- Rear POD features 2 centering holes instead of 1 to eliminate tweak issues in crashes.
- Bulkheads were completely redesigned to achieve maximum low CG and weight to improve stability and eliminate tweaking issues in serious crashes.
- Bulkheads are 5mm lower and 4g lighter compared to the previous version.
- Bulkheads feature new smaller and lower CG window for eccentric bushings.
- Bulkheads feature 2 centering pins instead of one for better centering and to prevent the tweaking issues in hard crashes.
- Bulkheads feature new mounting position for the rear brace, from top instead of rear, for improved tweak resistance, as well as only one mounting position instead of two, for improved flex of the rear POD.
- All-new graphite rear brace is thinner and lighter for improved CG and flex of the POD.
- All-new smaller and lighter eccentric bushings with finer steps, for improved ride height adjustability, and a lower center of gravity.
- All-new lighter wheel hubs with M2x5 screw instead of M2.5x8 to eliminate rotating weight and to eliminate vibration of the wheel hub.
- All-new lowered rear brace mounts (4mm) and side brace mounts (1.5mm) to allow to mount rear graphite brace with side braces as low as possible to lower CG and stability of the car.
- All-new rear brace also features mounting holes for the battery backstop.
- All-new rear graphite POD upper plate redesigned to use super light aluminium bushings instead of nuts, to save the weight and lower CG and improve the look of the car.
- Rear graphite plate is mounted 6.5mm lower to lower the CG to the maximum, and to eliminate tweak issues in crashes. The side tubes are mounted from top for a quicker assembly and disassembly.
- All-new rear brace is mounted 4mm lower, for a lowered CG, and feature holes for bushings to mount side braces for a better look.
- All-new battery mounting system with improved reliability and ease of battery installation. The front battery stop is mounted into the chassis and can be moved in 2mm steps forward or backwards to eliminate the possibility to shift the battery forward in crashes and is centered by the shock post to eliminate the possibility for the battery stop to shift sideways.
- Improved flex in front suspension using double front brace system. For improved steering response and cornering speed.
- Updated steering backstops for better reliability and ease of adjustment.
- All-new foam bumper redesigned for better clearance when using a setup station.
- All-new nickel coated surface on the king pin axles for smoother damping action.
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.